Something to hold on to...

"Today I am one day nearer home than ever before. One day nearer the dawning when the fog will lift, mysteries clear, and all question marks straighten up into exclamation points!
 I shall see the King!"     Vance Havner

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Say a Little Prayer for Me

If you read this on Thursday then please say a prayer for me as I go for my biopsy. I would like to say I am totally okay with this, and I think I mostly am. I would be lying though if I said there is no concern. I just have not had the best track record lately, so I cannot help but be a bit apprehensive.

I have no idea when the pathology report will come in, hopefully soon.

Goodnight.

2 comments:

Marcy said...

I'm sending prayers your way.

Inkling said...

You bet. You've got me singing the song from your title line at 7:35 in the morning over here.

Jesus, please calm my Aunt Anita's heart and mind this morning. Infiltrate every cell of her body, making it strong and whole. Please guide the doctors and nurses, and don't allow the anesthetic to make her sick in any way today. And lastly, please let her know that You are really with her through this whole thing, and that You love her so very much.

And I'll keep on praying.....