Something to hold on to...

"Today I am one day nearer home than ever before. One day nearer the dawning when the fog will lift, mysteries clear, and all question marks straighten up into exclamation points!
 I shall see the King!"     Vance Havner

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Slowing Down

Have you noticed that I am definitely slowing down in my posting? Also, my posts are growing shorter. There are a few reasons that I can think of:

1. No one wants to check in just to read about my whining. A sore shoulder only gets so much attention, then it is like, "Okay, it hurts, get over it."

2. I am back to school (although today I only made it half a day). There just is not enough time to collect my thoughts, process them into an interesting post and then actually type them.

3. Not much has changed.

Perhaps soon I will come up with an interesting post, however, today is not the day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anita,
Every day that you post is a good day and please don't forget that. I do check here daily, sorry I don't comment that much..You continue to be in my prayers. So grateful you are able to work some now at the school.

Love and prayers to you!!

Penny said...

I look forward to each post to make sure you are doing better, see how your husband is, and what you boys are up to. so dont stop and dont think we all arent keeping track of you..LOL I am glad you got to go back to school so soon and I know it seems slow going now, I bet you love being back with the kids and your friends at the school...take care..
Penny

FarmWife said...

I'm glad you're surviving school. I only wish the pain would ease up completely!!