Something to hold on to...

"Today I am one day nearer home than ever before. One day nearer the dawning when the fog will lift, mysteries clear, and all question marks straighten up into exclamation points!
 I shall see the King!"     Vance Havner

Monday, October 20, 2008

Wonderful Day!

Good news!

My pathology report came back today and I do not have any cancer in the specimen! I am to see an oncologist because I did have those atypia cells in my initial biopsy and they will discuss my risk factors and the possibility of being put on medication. I can handle that.

This was also just a very good day all around. No shoulder pain, no real neck pain, no other pain and pretty good stamina. I put in a full day at school and came home and got right on the treadmill. I feel wonderful. Let the praise begin!

5 comments:

missysloan said...

WOOHOO!!

David and ALMA said...

Yes, Praise the Lord. Glad to hear that everything is going great. Keep treading.

Penny said...

Alright!!! glad to hear the great news@@@!!!! will let all the prayer warriors at HDCC know and thank them for their prayers...
have a wonderful week..I am getting ready for Joe's wedding...

Queen Mother said...

Thank you Lord

Wonderful news

Grace said...

Excellent news!