Something to hold on to...

"Today I am one day nearer home than ever before. One day nearer the dawning when the fog will lift, mysteries clear, and all question marks straighten up into exclamation points!
 I shall see the King!"     Vance Havner

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Taking a Break

For those of you who of know my addiction to coupons, you will be surprised to know I am not buying newspapers tomorrow. I have already found what coupons will be in the fliers and I decided I can easily pass them by. I am actually slowing down on my shopping in general right now and not just due to health issues. I have a great stockpile and I am able to comfortably live off of it for a while. I may pick up some free things here and there if they come my way, but there is not much we need and when I check my surplus I would not want to pay much out of pocket for anything right now, knowing what I have on hand. I mean, paying even a quarter for a lot of things right now would be foolish for me. This is the beauty of the stockpile system, buy low, buy lots, never pay full price, and live off of it when you want to. When the time is right I will replenish certain items, but everything is pretty well stocked at this point. I need to take full advantage of the meats and items in our freezer before adding to it. So, sorry stores you might miss me for a while,

No comments: