Something to hold on to...

"Today I am one day nearer home than ever before. One day nearer the dawning when the fog will lift, mysteries clear, and all question marks straighten up into exclamation points!
 I shall see the King!"     Vance Havner

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Wimpy

Well, I did not pass the stamina test. I was exhausted for some reason after being at the funeral home for about an hour, so instead of staying for the remainder of visitation, the service, and the family dinner, I had a friend take me home. We got a quick lunch and made a few stops on the way, but I still got home in time to collapse in my recliner for a few hours.

Tonight we are going to husband's folks to spend a bit of time with his brother and sister in law who came for the service.

I am wondering about Monday. I can hear the kids...."Wake up Mrs. W." we will see.

A bit more of my steri strips came off today which makes the scar a bit more visible. Not too awful, but not pretty either. Time heals all wounds, right?

No comments: