Something to hold on to...

"Today I am one day nearer home than ever before. One day nearer the dawning when the fog will lift, mysteries clear, and all question marks straighten up into exclamation points!
 I shall see the King!"     Vance Havner

Monday, October 6, 2008

Short update

This will be brief because more than anything I want to get to bed early tonight (even more than my love of blogging). School went okay today, not perfect but okay. It was actually good to be back and good to teach my groups. I really didn't realize how much I missed that. The teacher I work with is wonderful and she truly looked out for me today, so that made it easier. I did have considerable pain in my shoulders by late morning, but I came prepared with my microwaveable hot compresses. I wore them most of the afternoon. They take the edge off of my pain. I was glad to get home today though and have taken it easy all evening. We were fortunate to have supper delivered to us so I did not have to cook. Tomorrow night I will heat a meal from my freezer. I have some delicious stuffed manicotti that my sister made and we will eat the rest tomorrow night.

I have more upcoming news to explain, but I will wait for that. A warm bath and soft bed are both calling me right now...

No comments: