Something to hold on to...

"Today I am one day nearer home than ever before. One day nearer the dawning when the fog will lift, mysteries clear, and all question marks straighten up into exclamation points!
 I shall see the King!"     Vance Havner

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Testing my limits

Today will be a test of Anita's Stamina System. Today I am going to be gone most of the day. Husband's first cousin passed away Sunday evening and I will be attending the visitation, service, and funeral dinner along with most of husband's family. Unfortunately, husband cannot attend. He has taken so much time off lately, and his boss is out of town. Since it is a very small business, that puts them in a bind, so husband must work. I will represent him so to speak. I think I will be okay. I have a few pills in my purse just in case, although I am trying to do without them.

This will help prepare me for work Monday, or let me know if that is going to be difficult.

Getting ready for anything takes so long. I will have to get up much earlier on Monday to get ready for school, everything takes longer.

Well, I must finish getting ready.

Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Penny said...

Anita:
go slow, be patient and you will be fine. Sorry to hear about the passing in Steve's family. You take care and I will continue to pray for healing.
Penny